September 02, 2013

Buena Vistas 2014

Happy September everyone!

It's the start of a new month and a new season. I'm already missing summer's relaxations but that cooler chill in the air does feel refreshing. It's a positive kick-in-the-butt for me to get those creative juices flowing a little faster.

Even though Fall is a busier season, it too will pass by quickly... all of a sudden it will be 2014! Ok, not so fast--we still have a third of the year left :) In the meantime, there is no reason not to give ourselves a moment or two to enjoy what we love. Listen to music, smell a rose, eat chocolate, look out the window...

Sea Green

Or admire a poster! Introducing the new Mountain Calendars for 2014, now for sale on Etsy.

Enjoy the view!

Red Sunset
Silver Dew
Blue Mist


8 comments:

  1. I LOVE THESE!!! I want one!!

    But - which colour? The beautiful deep blues? The warm reds? The dreamy greens?

    It's hard to decide!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or skip them all and go for the neutral... grey matches everything!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful calendars - very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and unique idea for a calendar! My walls are quite boring- could be a great addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I'm sure you're wall would love it :) Feel free to email me with any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh,I love your design!! Great job and thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Aimelie--love your name!

    ReplyDelete